Monday, October 27, 2014

Sensory Tool Kit


I have an amazing fiancé who helped me put this together. I've been having a ridiculous amount of anxiety lately and I've had a hard time managing it. This is something that I consistently have problems with since I was born, but that is a story for a different post. I've had this kit for about a day now and it has helped dramatically. I got a chance to wear the headphone while I was shopping yesterday. There were a couple of stores that were busy and I was able to focus my attention so that I didn't get too overwhelmed. I think the most surprising thing I got in my kit was my stress ball. It is actually supposed to be a therapy ball for you hands but I have been using it just to squeeze and roll in my hands to help with my anxiety or just to relax. I have found it very addicting. The wireless headphones are amazing even when my music isn't on they still cancel out a lot of noise. The PSVita is just awesome it has a couple of my favorite games such as Little Big Planet, Terraway, and Dante's Inferno.


What is in my Kit
PSVita
Wireless Headphones
Ipod nano
Stress ball
and a purse to hold it all

No comments:

Post a Comment